Retailors Czech Rep., a subsidiary of Fox Group, is an operating partner for the Nike sports brand in Europe. As part of our expansion plans, we are currently seeking an Assistant Head Coach (Assistant Store Manager) for our Nike store located in OLYMPIA - Shopping City (Brno).
NIKE does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it is about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As Assistant Store Manager (Nike Assistant Head Coach) you know how to make retail personal. It is not about transactions; it is about connections. You will focus on execution, product presentation and service, to show your team and the customer what you know - what is great about the product and why.
• Assisting the Store Manager (Head Coach) by managing one or more of the store functions (sales, merchandising, operations, accounting, etc.) or by managing a particular floor/business in a store
• Performing all store management functions in absence of Head Coach
• Coordinating and supervises the daily activities of business support staff
• Setting priorities for the team to ensure task completion, coordinates work activities with other supervisors
• Applying management skills to improve efficiency and accomplish operational objectives within own unit
• Recruiting and hiring top talent to ensure a diverse and energetic work environment
• Setting priorities for employees to meet daily deadlines; developing plans to meet short-term objectives
• Performing work in support of brand plans; demonstrates link between daily work and company mission; participates in initiatives, and programs
• Preparing statistical and narrative reports of store activities
• Communicating with Visual team and/or oversee physical site maintenance
• Extensive retail experience including experience in management
• Enthusiasm and passion about sports and / or sports fashion
• Availability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as required.
What you will get:
• Competitive compensation and benefits
• Positive and supportive team environment
• Performance Bonus
• Opportunity to learn and grow your career with an outstanding luxury athletic brand
• Amazing discount on Nike gear
In case of interest, please send your CV to this email address: jiri.frydrychfoxnspcom
We thank all candidates for your interest in this opportunity, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Retailors Europe is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability